Massage Addict is looking for acupuncturists
Registered Acupuncturist – Full Time or Part Time
If you are a Registered Acupuncturist, with a passion for improving the health of Canadians, looking to work in an upbeat professional, and well-established clinic then we would love to hear from you.
What we offer
· Positive, fun and professional work environment
· Immediate client base waiting for you - steady flow of clients all year round
· Clinical approach to treatments – in a friendly and inviting atmosphere
· Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
· Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
· Full reception services and support (billing, laundry, booking, marketing)
· Optional health-care benefits package
Qualifications and Requirements
· Must be registered by CTCMPAO and have personal liability insurance
· Excellent communication and client management skills
· A positive, professional, and flexible attitude
· Ability to work in a team environment with other Health Care Professionals
· Desire to build and grow within your profession
Our clinic is located at 573 King St. North in Waterloo. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.massageaddict.ca/waterloo We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Massage Addict is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility for persons with disability. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.
If you would like to learn more, please contact: