A Free Webinar: Reviving the Art of Self-Nurturing
Reviving the Art of Self-Nurturing
Wisdom and Tools from Ayurveda to Mitigate the Impact of the Pandemic on our Overall Wellbeing
DATE: Monday, Feb 1st, 2021
TIME: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Ayurveda, the ancient wisdom of life and longevity, describes immunity as the ability of the body and mind to withstand the various stressors that one experiences in their daily life (e.g environmental, lifestyle, relationships, seasonal changes, diseases etc) and the capacity to re-establish a natural healthy state.
This seminar-workshop session will explore unique concepts and traditional self-nurturing practices from the Ayurvedic-Yogic sister sciences to guide us in restoring our inner balance, strengthen immunity and cultivate resiliency as we endure the challenges of the pandemic.
You will learn how to harmonize with nature and enhance the body’s intrinsic defence and healing mechanisms through:
* understanding the qualities of the elements in nature and how it manifests in our being
* nurturing the mind and the senses to prevent inner disharmony (Tridoshic imbalances) and susceptibility to mental and physical health issues
* simple self-care tools and rituals, such as Ayurvedic oil massages, to rejuvenate the body, soothe the mind and emotions
* sleep hygiene and rituals to promote proper rest, repair and rejuvenation
* nurturing the digestive fire for optimum vitality and immune response
* wholesome food practices and utilizing the kitchen pharmacy ( traditional herbal remedies) to help prevent, fight and recuperate from viral infections
Presented by Mamta Pranjivan, Ayurveda Practitioner